Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Help! CN. domain does not work
1/18/2015 20:18
What should I do with this? how to start the work domain
Reply Quote
1/22/2015 12:05
If you want your .CN domain to resolve, you will need to pass the audit. We sent several emails regarding the audit to the email address on file, but it seems your email address is invalid as they are bouncing back as failure notices. Please update your email address accordingly and we can resend the .CN Audit email.

How do I edit my account information?

To edit your Dynadot account information, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Info" from the left-side menu bar and click "Account Settings" in the drop-down.
  3. Under the "Account Info" section, click on the "Edit Info" button. You may need to unlock your account first.
  4. You can then edit your name, username, email address, phone number, mailing address, etc. You can also change your password on this page.
  5. Once you have updated your information, click on the "Save" button at the top-right corner to save your changes.

NOTE: Updating your account information will not affect your Whois contact record(s). See more info about the difference between account info and contact records.

From Help Section: Account & Domain Management > Account Info > How do I edit my account information?
Reply Quote
1/25/2015 22:12
ok. I update my email. Please resent me the .CN Audit email
Reply Quote
1/28/2015 01:35
Resent me the .CN Audit email please
Reply Quote
1/28/2015 01:45
Sorry for delay, but looks like you are still using the old address. The emails we sent to you keeps bouncing back. Could you please try to update your account info again please?
Reply Quote
1/28/2015 20:09
I have updated the email. Send me Audit .CN in one of this, please:

1) [email protected]
2) [email protected]
Reply Quote
1/29/2015 07:33
A new email has been sent to your [email protected] address.
Reply Quote