How do I set up my default name server settings?
Default name servers will automatically set new domain registrations to the name servers of your choosing. To set your default name server settings, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Domain Defaults" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Default Name Servers" link on the right-hand side column of the page.
- Enter in the default name server settings you wish to set for any future domains you register with us.
- Now any new domains registrations will be set to your default name server settings.
NOTE: Any domains transferred to us keep their current name servers as they enter your account and will not be affected by these settings.
Learn how to set name servers for your domain. Looking to set multiple domains already in your account to a certain name server setting? We've got the perfect solution and they're called smart folders: