Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set up my default name server settings?
Default name servers will automatically set new domain registrations to the name servers of your choosing. To set your default name server settings, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Domain Defaults" in the drop-down.
- Select the "Name Servers" option.
- In the "DNS Setting" section, select "Name Servers" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter in the default name server settings you wish to set for any future domains you register with us.
- Press the "Submit" button to save your settings. Now any new domains registrations will be set to your default name server settings.
NOTE: Any domains transferred to us keep their current name servers as they enter your account and therefore will not be affected by these settings.
Your settings should look similar to what is shown below: (click to enlarge)
Learn how to set name servers for your domain. Looking to set multiple domains already in your account to a certain name server setting? We've got the perfect solution and they're called smart folders: