How do I register a domain name?
To register a domain name, please follow these steps:
- Go to our Domain Name Search page.
- Enter the domain name you wish to register in the search bar. You can choose to enter your domain name with or without a domain extension.
- Once you've found the one, select the domain name(s) you want to register by clicking the check box next to it.
- If you want to add domain privacy to your domain(s), click on the check box next to "Add Domain Privacy."
- Click on the "Add" button to add the domain(s) and privacy (if it's checked) to your shopping cart.
- The item(s) should briefly appear at the top right-hand corner of the page as they're added to your shopping cart.
- To checkout, click on the shopping cart and then click the "Check Out" button.
- Our system will take you through the check out process to submit your order.
- You will receive an "Order Complete" email from us when your order has finished processing and your domain is registered!
Please note that the Domain Name Search page is not the only page where you can search for the domain of your dreams. Most of our pages feature a domain search bar at the top (in fact, the help files are one of the few sections that doesn't feature it!). We also have a few additional searches that can help make it easier to find your dream domain. These include:
- Advanced Search: allows you to select multiple domain extensions you want to search.
- Bulk Search: allows you to search for multiple domain names at once.
- IDN Search: allows you to target your search for Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs). (You can search for IDNs in any of our searches and our system will automatically take you to this page for the results.)
- Bulk IDN Search: allows you to search for multiple IDNs at once.