Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I register a domain name?
To register a domain name, please follow these steps:
- Go to our Domain Name Search page.
- Enter the domain name you wish to register in the search bar. You can choose to enter your domain name with or without a domain extension.
- Once you've found the one, select the domain name(s) you want to register by clicking the check box next to it.
- Click on the "Add" button to add the domain(s). The item(s) should briefly appear at the top right-hand corner of the page as they're added to your shopping cart.
- Click on the shopping cart and then "View Cart."
- Review your items. Note: Domain privacy is automatically added for TLDs that allow privacy. This will be indicated underneath the domain(s) with "Domain Privacy" (or "Privacy Not Allowed" for those that don't allow).
- At this point, you can choose to add a Website Builder for your domain(s) as well, by clicking on "Enable" next to Website Builder.
- To check out, click the "Check Out" button.
- Our system will take you through the checkout process to submit your order.
- You will receive an "Order Finished" email from us when your order has completed processing and your domain is registered!
Please note that the Domain Name Search page is not the only page where you can search for the domain of your dreams. We also have a few additional searches that can help make it easier to find your dream domain. These include:
- Advanced Search: allows you to select multiple domain extensions you want to search.
- Bulk Search: allows you to search for multiple domain names at once.
- IDN Search: allows you to target your search for Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs). (You can search for IDNs in any of our searches and our system will automatically take you to this page for the results.)
- Bulk IDN Search: allows you to search for multiple IDNs at once.