Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I send a private message to another Dynadot user?
All you need to send a message to another Dynadot user is their forum name (which is not the same as their username) and a Dynadot account of your own! To send a message directly to another Dynadot user, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Click on the envelope icon at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Compose" link in the sub-menu.
- Enter in the user's forum name, a subject line, and your message.
- Click on the "Submit" button to send your message.
They will be notified of your message when they sign into their account (the envelope will show the number of unread messages) as well as by email.
You can see any messages or replies sent to you by once again clicking on the envelope and going to "Inbox." You can see your sent messages in "Outbox."