How do I save my domain search TLD settings?
Are you always searching for domain names on the same top-level domains (TLDs)? Let us help you narrow your search by TLD! You can set up a what we call "search TLD settings" that will put the TLDs you want to search at the top of all of our searches including our advanced search and IDN search.
To set up your search TLD settings, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Dynadot account.
- Select "Domain Defaults" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Search TLD Settings" link on the right-hand side column of the page.
- You can set each TLD to either On, Off, or Default. On means that that TLD will be checked off on our advanced search page, while Off means it won't be. Default will only check off the TLDs that our system has defaulted to check off.
- Click on the "Save TLD Settings" button when finished.