Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I save my domain search TLD settings?
Are you always searching for domain names on the same top-level domains (TLDs)? Let us help you narrow your search by TLD! You can set up a what we call "search TLD settings" that will put the TLDs you want to search at the top of all of our searches including our advanced search and IDN search.
To set up your search TLD settings, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click on "Domain Defaults" in the drop-down.
- Click on the "Search TLD Settings" link.
- You can set each TLD to either "Hide", "Show", or "Default". "Show" means that that TLD will be checked-off on our advanced search page, while "Hide" means it won't be. Default will only check-off the TLDs that our system has defaulted to check-off.
- Press the "Save" button to save your changes.