Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I delete a page on my Website Builder?
To delete a page on our Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the Website Builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Page" icon (the one that looks like a piece of paper) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on the page that you want to delete (you can delete any page including your home page).
- Click "Delete Page" at the top.
- Please make sure you really want to delete the page and that it's the correct page before clicking "Delete Page."