How do I set my website home page on your Website Builder?
To set a home page on your Website Builder website, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Click on the "Website Builder" tab on the main menu.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the Website Builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Page" icon (the one that looks like a piece of paper) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Put your mouse over the three horizontal lines to the left of the page's name that you want to set as your home page.
- Your mouse should turn into the move icon, which looks like a cross with arrows on the ends.
- Click and drag the page to the top of your page list.
- The home icon, which looks like a little house, should show to the right of that page's name, meaning it is now your home page.
Please note that your home page does not need to be called "home," you can name it anything you want. Next, learn how to set the name of your page.