Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I register a domain name for more than one year?
You can select the number of years you'd like to register your domain from within our shopping cart. To register a domain name for more than one year, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Domain Name Search page.
- Enter the domain name you wish to register in the search field.
- Select the domain name you want to register by clicking the appropriate checkbox. (You can also add domain privacy here as well.)
- Click on the "Add" button. The item will be added to your shopping cart at the top of the page.
- Go to your shopping cart and click on the "Edit Cart" button.
- On the "Your Shopping Cart" page, you should see a drop-down menu allowing you to change the duration of the domain registration. Select the duration you want for your domain registration (up to 10 years for most domain extensions).
- Follow the "Checkout" buttons to submit your order.
NOTE: Some top-level domain extensions (TLDs) have limits on the number of years you can register your domain. Our drop down menu will reflect this.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.