How do I register a domain name for more than one year?
You can select the number of years you'd like to register your domain from within our shopping cart. To register a domain name for more than one year, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Domain Name Search page.
- Enter the domain name you wish to register in the search field.
- Select the domain name you want to register by clicking the appropriate checkbox. (You can also add domain privacy here as well.)
- Click on the "Add" button. The item will be added to your shopping cart at the top of the page.
- Go to your shopping cart and click on the "Edit Cart" button.
- On the "Your Shopping Cart" page, you should see a drop-down menu allowing you to change the duration of the domain registration. Select the duration you want for your domain registration (up to 10 years for most domain extensions).
- Follow the "Checkout" buttons to submit your order.
Please note that some top-level domain extensions (TLDs) have limits on the number of years you can register your domain. Our drop down menu will reflect this.