Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I create folders in my Email account?
To create a folder in your Email account, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Hosting" from the left-side menu bar.
- Find the Email Hosting plan you want to edit and click on the "Edit Website" link under the "Edit Site" column. A new page should load in a new browser window.
- Click on the "Mailbox" link in the top menu.
- Click on the email address you want to add.
- On the left-hand side of the page, click the "Settings" link.
- Under the "Mailbox Info" section, you can create up to 8 folders.
- Press the "Save" button to save your changes.