Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I create folders in my Email account?
To create a folder in your Email account, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Hosting" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "login/edit" link under the "Edit Site" column.
- Choose the email in the Mailboxes section, located in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Click the “Folders” option on the left-side menu bar, to show all the folders currently available.
- Click “Create Folder”, located below the folders list.
- Enter the folder name.
- Click “Create Folder” to save your new folder.