How do I set the default domain sort setting for my account?
Your domain list is defaulted to sort by domain expiration date. To set your default domain sort setting, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Domain Defaults" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Default Domain Sort" link located on the right side of the page.
- Select your preferred sort setting. You can choose to sort by expiration date or alphabetically.
- Click on the "Save Domain Sort Setting" button to save your changes.