How do I set the default domain sort setting for my account?
Your domain list is defaulted to sort by domain expiration date. To set your default domain sort setting, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Click on the gear icon next to the page title.
- Find the "Sort domains by" drop-down located in the middle of the page.
- Select your preferred sort setting from the drop-down menu. You can choose to sort by expiration date or alphabetically.
- Click on the "Save" button to save your changes.
Go back to the "Manage Domains" page under the "My Domains" menu to see your updated list.