Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I choose what page a product will show on from within your Website Builder shopping cart system?
Since our Website Builder shopping cart is available with our Pro plan, you have access to umlimited pages on which to feature your products. To select which page to show each product, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click the "shopping cart" tab (it is shaped like a cart) and click the inventory tab.
- Click on the product that you want to place.
- Once you are inside your product editor, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and you will see a "Manage" section.
- Here, you will see two areas you can change. The "Collections Page" and "Product URL".
- The "Collections Page" is where you can choose which product page you want this product to be on. (If you only have one product page, it will just have the name of your product page and none as options. If it is set to none, you will not be able to see the product on your website.)
- Each product is also given its own product page under the "Collections Page" it is listed on. "Product URL" is where you can set a custom URL for your product.
- Once you have made your changes, be sure to click "Save" at the top of the page.
Please note that you can only show products on a "product" page.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.