How do I change my privacy to hide my name?
We recently added the ability to hide your name (in addition to email, phone, and address) in our domain privacy service. Although new registrations with privacy will automatically default to full privacy, registrations that had privacy before the new privacy was added are set to partial privacy (meaning the name is not private). To change your domain privacy to full, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you wish to change to full privacy.
- Hover over the "Privacy" icon and select "Set Privacy".
- Choose "Full" as the privacy status in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Submit" button to save your changes.
NOTE: It may take a few days for the Whois database to be updated to your altered Whois information.