How do I change the payment method for my order?
If your payment has not already completed, then you should be able to change your payment method. Depending on the status of your order, there are two ways to do this. If your order is still in "Waiting for Payment" status (and is not in payment pending status), you can change your payment method within your Dynadot account by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- You should see your open orders listed at the top of the "Summary" page.
- You can also access any open orders by clicking on your notifications along the top bar.
- If you are able to edit the payment method for your order, you'll see a "Edit" drop-down menu that you can use to edit your payment method.
- Selecting "Edit Payment" will take you to the "Payment Type" page where you can choose an alternative payment method.
- The same payment methods that were available to you at checkout should be available here. Depending on the currency you're paying with, your options may include account balance, credit card, PayPal, Skrill, Alipay, money order, cashier's check, personal check, or bank wire.
If your order is in payment pending status and there is no "Edit Payment" button available, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you still wish to change the payment method.