Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
Can I submit a bulk grace deletion request?
Yes, you can. To submit your grace deletion request in bulk, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "New Domains" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the "Search" box.
- Enter the domain list into the box provided (they can be separated by commas or white space).
- Click on the "Search Domains" button.
- Check the box next to "Domain Name" at the top of the list to select all domains.
- Click on the "Request Delete for Credit" button.
- Click on the "Delete for Dynadot Credit" button.
- Not all domains can be deleted for credit. Check out our grace deletion chart to see which of our TLDs can be grace deleted. Any that cannot be grace deleted are listed as "none" under the "Grace Period" column.
- There may be a $1.00-$5.00 fee charged for each grace deletion. All fees are listed under the "Deletion Fee" column of our grace deletion chart.
- There are no guarantees that the domain(s) will be grace deleted. If they are, you will receive your registration price minus the $1.00-$5.00 fee as account credit only.