Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I bold, italicize, and underline certain words in my website's content on your Website Builder?
To bold, italicize, and underline individual words in your content within our website builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Go to the page with the text you want to bold, italicize, or underline.
- Click in the text box and highlight the text you want to edit.
- A text editor will show above the text box. You will see a button with a "B" for bold, "I" for italics, and "U" for underline. Click on the one or ones you want to set for your text.
- Click "Save" at the top of the page to save your changes.