How do I bold, italicize, and underline certain words in my website's content on your Website Builder?
To bold, italicize, and underline individual words in your content within our website builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Go to the page with the text you want to bold, italicize, or underline.
- Click in the text box and highlight the text you want to edit.
- A text editor will show above the text box. You will see a button with a "B" for bold, "I" for italics, and "U" for underline. Click on the one or ones you want to set for your text.
- Click "Save" at the top of the page to save your changes.