How do I turn off my auto-renew settings for my domains?
When a domain is set to auto-renew, our system takes care of the renewal for you! This is a great way to ensure you don't lose your domains due to expiration. However, if you want to disable your auto-renew settings, you can do so by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you want to turn off.
- Hover over the "Renew" icon and select "Set Renew Option".
- Set the drop-down menu to "no renew option".
- Click on the "Save Settings" button to save your changes.
Once you have turned off auto-renew from your domain(s), you will need to manually submit renewals. We will send you renewal reminder emails starting 60 days out to your account email and, if it's set, your renewal email. If you no longer want to keep your domain, you can also set it to "do not renew," which will turn off our renewal notices for that domain.