How do I set my domains to "Do Not Renew"?
Don't want to renew your domain? You can set your domain(s) to "Do Not Renew" in your account by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you do not want to renew.
- Hover over the "Renew" icon and select "Set Renew Option".
- Choose "do not renew" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Save Settings" button to save your changes.
NOTE: This setting will stop our system from sending domain expiration reminders via email.