How do I set my domains to "Do Not Renew"?
Don't want to renew your domain? You can set your domain(s) to "Do Not Renew" in your account by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you do not want to renew and click on the "Action" button.
- Choose "Renew Options" from the "Action" list.
- Choose "do not renew" from the drop-down menu.
- Press the "Save Settings" button to save your changes.
NOTE: This setting will stop our system from sending domain expiration reminders via email.
Changed your mind? Learn how to renew your domain or restore it.