Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
RushFM.net is My Domain
12/14/2009 09:53
Hey all im frank the owner of this domaine name rushFM.net
i have added the server names to the system but i dont know how to add them to the domain nme so i can see the site :)

Much respect.
Reply Quote
12/14/2009 17:53
You only purchased Web Hosting through us, you didn't actually register the domain name itself.  

The domain is actually still showing as available:

http://www.dynadot.com/domain/search.html

Once purchase the domain name, our system may automatically set it to use Advanced Dynadot Hosting, but if it doesn't, you can do it yourself by following these steps:

My domain is registered at Dynadot and I also use your Email plan. How do I configure my domain to my Email package?

To use your Email plan, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and then click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
  3. Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Action" button.
  4. Choose "Email Settings" from the "Action" list.
  5. Select "Dynadot Email Hosting" from the list of choices (we no longer sell new Advanced Hosting plans).
  6. Press the "Save Email Settings" button to save your changes.
  7. You should now see "Dynadot Email Hosting" listed alongside your domain on the "Manage Domains" in your Dynadot account.

Please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate.

From Help Section: Account & Domain Management > Name Server Settings > My domain is registered at Dynadot an...
Reply Quote
12/14/2009 23:37
i bought rushfm.net+the hosting from your company and i paid all but i get only the hosting!
is there anyway to contact you on live ??
Reply Quote
12/15/2009 04:25
As support accurately told you, it appears that - probably by mistake - you didn't register the domain name: it is shown as available. I just checked the Whois, it is obvious that it is not registered.

I advise you to buy it promptly. I have been a customer of Dynadot for some time, they are reliable and wouldn't cheat you.
Reply Quote
12/15/2009 04:37
so how i bought it and if you check my cpanel you can see the domain name and i have paid 60$ for the hosting+the domain name. i realy started losing patience :s
Reply Quote
12/15/2009 05:41
$60 only covers the hosting not the domain registration. If you were to buy both it would be $60+$9.25 ($69.25 total). Does the account say you paid $60 or $69.25.
Reply Quote
12/15/2009 09:14
60$ but i chosed the domùain name and whene you get in to my cpanel you can see the domain name...
Reply Quote
12/15/2009 09:30
your company have bad services also the domain name is taken now because of you !!!
Reply Quote
12/15/2009 13:15
rushfm.net is used as my main domain name..so how can i change this problem ???????
Reply Quote
12/15/2009 13:21
whene i get into my cpanel and open Ftp Accounts i get this infos:

Manual Settings
FTP Username: [email protected]
FTP Server: ftp.rushfm.net
FTP Server Port: 21
SFTP Server Port: 22

but nothink is working...im losing my patience day after day... :@
Reply Quote
12/15/2009 16:08
Mate, when you enter in the domain name (rushFM.net in this case) that is only specifying what domain the hosting is going to be linked to, it does not actually register the domain. My suggestion is find a domain name, register it straight away and email dynadot to change the webhosting to your new domain. RushFM.net has been registered by some a**hole at dynadot so if you really want it back create a forum saying that you want to buy RushFM.net for $xx and if they are nice enough they will sell it back to you.

As for dynadot being having bad service, that is not correct, they have one of the best services I have dealt with yet. You should of done your homework on how to properly set this all up before you come and whinge that they are a bad company.
Reply Quote