Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set my Website Builder plan to auto-renew?
If you have turned your auto-renew off, please follow these steps to turn it back on:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on either "manual renew" or "auto-renew" under the website builder you would like to auto-renew.
- Click on the "turn on auto-renew" button at the top of the page. If you see "turn off auto-renew" instead, then auto-renew is already on.
- You should see payment information appear below after you turn on auto-renew. You will need to choose a payment method to ensure your auto-renewal is successful.*
Renewing your Website Builder will ensure you can continue to access our premium features and tools. If your Website Builder plan expires, it will revert back to the free version and you will need to upgrade your plan to gain access to the premium features and tools again. Find out more about what happens if your Website Builder plan expires.
*If you choose account credit, you will need to ensure you have enough available to cover the renewal. You also need to have account credit in the same currency as your preferred currency. If you choose credit card, you need to make sure your card is not expired.