How do I turn off auto-renew for my Website Builder plan?
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Websites" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "auto-renew yearly" link next to the website builder you want to turn off auto-renew.
- Select "Manual Renew" from the top drop-down menu.
- Press the "Save" button to save your changes.
NOTE: If you want to continue using the same plan, you will need to manually renew your Website Builder. Failure to do so will revert your plan back to the free version and you will no longer be able to use our premium features and tools, including email (for the Business plan). If you have more than one page on your website, our system will only show the first page on your website.