How do I turn off auto-renew for my Website Builder plan?
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select the "Website Builder" tab in the main menu.
- Click on "Payment Settings" under the "Settings" column.
- Click on the "turn off auto-renew" button at the top of the page.
- The button should change to say "turn on auto-renew" if you have successfully turned it off.
NOTE: If you want to continue using the same plan, you will need to manually renew your Website Builder. Failure to do so will revert your plan back to the free version and you will no longer be able to use our premium features and tools, including email (for the Business plan). If you have more than five pages on your website, our system will only show the first five pages on your website.