How do I place a bid in your backorder auctions?
If we received multiple backorder requests on a pending delete domain we caught, then the domain will go into a backorder auction. If you placed the first backorder request for the domain, our system will automatically place a starting bid for you. Now, due to popular demand, if a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes of an auction, the end time will be extended by 5 minutes. This can happen up to 20 times before the auction's "end time" is set.
Our system uses proxy bidding. If you have placed a backorder on the domain, you can bid easily through your account by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Marketplace" from the left-side menu bar and "Auction Bids" in the drop-down.
- Click on the "Add New Bid" button under the "Time Left" column.
- Enter your max bid in the "Proxy Bid Amount" field.
- Check the box indicating you agree to the terms of our Service Agreement.
- Press the "Place Proxy Bid" button to place your bid.