Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
how to use my webhosting
8/11/2007 23:33
past 3 months, i register a domain with 1 year hosting too. my first domain well is running good. so right now, i register another domain, but how can i use the webhosting that i order before?/ is that possible or i do need to order another hosting for this new domain??
Reply Quote
8/23/2007 14:45
A hosting package can only be used for one domain at a time, but you could .
Reply Quote
Posted By agnes
11/3/2007 15:36
Do you have any new plan which can be placed over one website in just one account? It can have many aliases, isn't it?
Thank you.
Reply Quote
11/4/2007 11:25
Are there any plans for example 3/2price to host another domain?

I think it would be very popular for people hosting small sites (like me)!
Reply Quote
11/7/2007 14:49
> Do you have any new plan which can be placed over one website in just
> one account? It can have many aliases, isn't it?
> Thank you.

I'm not quite sure what you mean.  Could you please clarify your question?

> Are there any plans for example 3/2price to host another domain?

Right now, there's no way to host more than one domain with one web hosting package at the same time.  We do have it on our feature request list though I don't know when it will be added.
Reply Quote
Posted By agnes
11/8/2007 10:49
Thank you for your response.

For example, if I have a site hosted, I can have some sites identified for this first one.

When someone clicks on the second site (and so on) it is redirected to the main site.
Reply Quote
11/8/2007 16:11
If your main site is hosted with us, you can simply use our domain forwarding feature to have your other domain forward to the main website.  Steps to set a domain to forward to another website can be found here:

How do I set up domain forwarding?

What is domain forwarding?

Domain forwarding is the process of redirecting a website visitor to another domain name prior to the initial webpage loading. This will prevent the user from visiting the original URL destination, and will instead forward them to a specified web address.

To set up domain forwarding on any of your domain names, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
  3. Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Action" button.
  4. Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Action" list.
  5. On the DNS page, select the "Dynadot Forwarding" setting from the top drop-down menu.
  6. Enter the URL of the page you wish to forward to, following the format of the example given.
  7. Press the "Forward Domain" button to save your changes.

Please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate.

Check how the Advanced Options work

From Help Section: Account & Domain Management > How do I set up domain forwarding?

We currently do not have a web hosting plan that can act as the hosting for a certain set of domains so they all "mirror" the same website but still keep their domain names in the URL bar.  You could use stealth forwarding to imitate this, but the URL in the bar won't change as visitors navigate through your website.
Reply Quote
Posted By agnes
11/9/2007 06:13
Ok! thank you very much!
Reply Quote
11/17/2007 06:58
Thank you All for the useful conversation.

Best Regards,
Jamal.
Reply Quote