How do I add Two-Factor Authenticator to my Dynadot account?
Dynadot is excited to support the use of Two-Factor Authenticator as a part of our account security! Two-Factor Authenticator, along with your "birthday" and SMS Authenticator is a great way to add extra security to your account. To set up Two-Factor Authenticator with your Dynadot account, please follow these steps:
- Install Two-Factor Authenticator on your phone, like Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Authy and Duo Mobile
- Entre na sua conta Dynadot.
- Select "My Info" from the left-side menu bar and click "Security" in the drop-down.
- Click "Enable Two-Factor Authenticator", you will need to Unlock your account.
- Open up the Two-Factor Authenticator app and click on the + sign to add your Dynadot account.
- You can either scan the barcode or enter the key manually.
- Depois de ter sido adicionada com êxito, sua conta Dynadot será listada como "Dynadot: nome de usuário" no aplicativo.
- Enter the token from the app where it says "Generate A Token" and then click "Enable Token."
You have successfully added Two-Factor Authenticator to your Dynadot account. Make sure you click the "Lock Account Now" button once you are done to ensure your account safety.