Como faço para dar um lance nos leilões de domínios pendentes?
If we received multiple backorder requests on a pending delete domain we caught, then the domain will go into a backorder auction. If you placed the first backorder request for the domain, our system will automatically place a starting bid for you. Now, due to popular demand, if a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes of an auction, the end time will be extended by 5 minutes. This can happen up to 20 times before the auction's "end time" is set.
Our system uses proxy bidding. If you have placed a backorder on the domain, you can bid easily through your account by following these steps:
- Entre na sua conta Dynadot.
- Select "My Marketplace" from the left-side menu bar and "Auction Bids" in the drop-down.
- Clique no botão de "Dar novo lance" na coluna de "Tempo restante".
- Insira seu lance máximo no campo de "Valor do lance automático".
- Marque a caixa de seleção indicando que concorda com os termos do nosso Contrato de Prestação de Serviços.
- Press the "Place Proxy Bid" button to place your bid.
If you have not placed a backorder on a domain, you can still bid in the auction from our Domain Backorder Auctions page so long as you have met the participation requirements:
- É preciso ter uma Conta Dynadot (você pode criar uma gratuitamente).
- Você não deve ser banido dos nossos leilões.
- You must have $5 in account balance, or have completed a successful order payment of at least $5 with us within the last 365 days. If you are new to Dynadot or do not have a recent order history, the easiest way for you to fulfill this requirement is by creating a prepay order. Please note that the amount of the prepay will default to $100.00, but you can adjust this manually.