Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set up my Email plan to work with my Gmail account?
To set up your Email to work with Gmail, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Gmail account.
- Click the gear icon on the top-right side of the page.
- Select “See all settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Accounts and Imports" tab.
- Under the "Check mail from other accounts:" section, click the "Add a mail account" button. When the box pops up, enter your email address and click the "Next" button.
- Confirm that Gmailify is not available for this provider and press the “Next” button.
- Google will now ask for a username/password and POP settings. You can retrieve this information under your POP3/SMTP settings in your Email Hosting web space. IMPORTANT: Your username is ALWAYS the Full email address.
- Enter webhost.dynadot.com as the POP server.
- Change the port to 995.
- Check the "Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail” option, and then click the "Add Account" button, and you will then be able to receive emails through Gmail.
- Gmail will then ask if you would like to send from this address as well. Select “Yes” and press the “Next” button.
- You will see another confirmation screen. Skip to the next step by pressing the “Next Step” button.
- The SMTP server should read webhost.dynadot.com.The SMTP server port should be 587.
- The "Secured connection using TLS" option should be selected by default. If not, please choose that option.
- Click on the "Add Account" button to save your changes.
- Next, gmail will ask you to verify the new address using a confirmation code or link. Once verified, you will be able to access your Dynadot email through your existing gmail account!
NOTE: Gmail does not support IMAP.
Want to set up your Email plan on another platform? Check out these additional instructions: