Onde posso encontrar o código de autorização do meu domínio?
- Entre na sua conta Dynadot.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Click on the domain name you want to transfer (it should be a link).
- Scroll down to the "Authorization Code" section. If your domain is transfer locked, you will need to unlock it by first unlocking your account using the links provided (unless your account is already unlocked, in which case the links will not appear).
- Once your account is unlocked, press the "Unlock" button to unlock your domain.
NOTE: Your domain needs to remain unlocked during the transfer process; however, we recommend locking your account to ensure its security. Our system will automatically re-lock it within 1 hour for you, but it's always a good idea to re-lock it as soon as you don't need it to be unlocked.