How do I transfer my .UK domain away from Dynadot to another registrar?
Transferring a .UK domain is different than most domain transfers. If you want to transfer your .UK domain away from Dynadot, you can do so in your Dynadot account by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Click on the domain you'd like to transfer away. (The domain will be a blue link.)
- Scroll down to the "Transfer Lock" section.
- If you haven't already, use the link to unlock your account.
- Then, use the "Unlock" button to unlock your domain.
- Scroll down to the 'New Registrar Tag' section and press the "Release" button. Input the tag for your new registrar in the "New Registrar Tag" box and then click "Release" to confirm.
- Click on your shopping cart and follow the green "Checkout" buttons to submit your Release.
- Once you have completed this process, we recommend locking your account.
There is no fee for this service.