How do I transfer my .UK domain away from Dynadot to another registrar?
Transferring a .UK domain is different than most domain transfers. If you want to transfer your .UK domain away from Dynadot, you can do so in your Dynadot account by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Click on the domain you'd like to transfer away. (The domain will be a blue link.)
- Scroll down to the "Transfer Lock & Auth Code" section.
- If you haven't already, use the link to unlock your account.
- Then, use the "Unlock" button to unlock your domain.
- Input the tag for your new registrar in the "New Registrar Tag" box and then click "Create Release Order" to confirm.
- Once you have completed this process, we recommend locking your account.
There is no fee for this service.