How do I set up DNS for my domain?
To set up DNS for your domain, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Name Servers" icon.
- Click on the "DNS" tab.
- Select the "Record Type" from the drop-down menu, then enter in the IP Address or Target Host of your web server in the first text box.
- If you have an Email Server or MX Record available for your domain email, enter in the hostname and the distance (otherwise known as priority) in the subsequent text boxes. You can also specify subdomain A records, CNAME records, SRV records, email aliases (in the "Email Forwarding Settings" box), and a TXT record.
- Click on the "Save DNS" button to save your changes.
Please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate.