How do I create an A record to point my domain to an IP address?
To create an A record, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the DNS page, select the "Dynadot DNS" setting from the top drop-down menu.
- In the "Domain Record (required)" section, select "A" from the drop-down menu and then enter your IP address in the "IP Address or Target Host" box.
- In the "Subdomain Records (optional)" section, enter "www" as the subdomain, select "A" from the drop-down menu and then enter your IP address in the "IP Address or Target Host" box.
- Press the "Save DNS" button to save your changes.
Please be aware it might take some time for your settings to propagate.
Wix Hosting, Weebly