Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I create an A record to point my domain to an IP address?
To create an A record, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the DNS Settings page, select the "Dynadot DNS" setting from the top drop-down menu.
- In the "Domain Record (required)" section, select "A" from the drop-down menu and then enter your IP address in the "IP Address or Target Host" box.
- In the "Subdomain Records (optional)" section, enter "www" as the subdomain, select "A" from the drop-down menu and then enter your IP address in the "IP Address or Target Host" box.
- Press the "Save DNS" button to save your changes.
Please be aware it might take some time for your settings to propagate.
Wix Hosting, Weebly