How do I enter an SRV record for my domain?
To enter an SRV record for your domain, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- Under the "Subdomain Records" section, select "SRV" from the "Record Type" drop-down menu.
- Enter the Service and Protocol values together in the subdomain box. Add a period between the two.
- In the "IP Address or Target Host" field, enter in the Priority, Weight, Port and Target. Only add one space in between each value.
- Click on the "Save DNS" button to save your changes.
NOTE: You must enter a record under the Domain Record section (type A/AAAA/CNAME/Forwarding) in order to save DNS records.
Your settings should look similar to what is shown below: (click to enlarge)