Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I enter an SRV record for my domain?
To enter an SRV record for your domain, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- Under the "Subdomain Records" section, select "SRV" from the "Record Type" drop-down menu.
- Enter the Service and Protocol values together in the subdomain box. Add a period between the two.
- In the "IP Address or Target Host" field, enter in the Priority, Weight, Port and Target. Only add one space in between each value.
- Click on the "Save DNS" button to save your changes.
NOTE: You must enter a record under the Domain Record section (type A/AAAA/CNAME/Forwarding) in order to save DNS records.
Your settings should look similar to what is shown below: (click to enlarge)