Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I list my domain in Dynadot's User Auctions?
You can now auction your domains with our new User Auctions feature! Auctioning your domain is easy, just follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Before you can list a domain for auction, you will need to unlock your account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to the domain name you wish to list for auction, and select "Sell Domain" from the "Bulk Action" drop-down menu.
- Select "Auction" from the drop-down list.
- Set a "Starting Price" for your auction listing.
- If you would like to use one of our auction landing pages, check the “Auction Landing Page” option, and select the template you would like to use. Please note that this will override any DNS or name server settings currently being used, but the current settings will stay saved in your Dynadot account.
- Click the "Auction Domain" button to list your domain for auction.
- The auction will start immediately after you click the "Auction Domain" button. YOU CANNOT MODIFY THE AUCTION ONCE IT STARTS, but an auction can be cancelled until a bid is placed.
- Dynadot's auction commission is 10% of the final price. There is no listing fee at this time.
- All Dynadot user auctions will last for 7 days.
- Once a domain has been listed in our User Auctions it cannot be unlocked, deleted, moved to another Dynadot account, or transferred to another registrar.
- It is not possible to auction a domain that expires in less than 15 days as the processing period will take 5-10 days.
- Auction proceeds are given in account credit by default. This credit can be used as payment for any future orders placed at Dynadot.
NOTE: Dynadot now supports Payouts.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.