Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
What Hindi/Sanskrit/Indian Language domain extensions do you support?
We support several Hindi/Sanskrit/Indian Language TLDs or top-level domain extensions. Most are new TLDs that have recently been released.
- .संगठन - Hindi version of .ORG.
- .भारत - Devanagari version of .IN.
- .ভারত - Bengali version of .IN.
- .இந்தியா - Tamil version of .IN.
- .భారత్ - Telugu version of .IN.
- .ਭਾਰਤ - Punjabi (Gurumukhi) version of .IN.
- .ભારત - Gujarati version of .IN.
- .بھارت - Urdu version of .IN.
- .SHIKSHA - "Shiksha" is is a versatile word used in the Hindi language that references education, learning, school, training, or teaching, and can easily be related to any field of study. See more education TLDs.
- .DESI - "Desi" is derived from Sanskrit and refers to the culture, people and products originating from the Indian sub-continent (India,Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka). See more regional TLDs.
See our full list of TLDs that we support.
We also have many other TLDs that support domain names in Hindi. Check out our IDN page to see the languages supported by our TLDs.