What Hindi/Sanskrit/Indian Language domain extensions do you support?
We support several Hindi/Sanskrit/Indian Language TLDs or top-level domain extensions. Most are new TLDs that have recently been released.
- .à¤¸à¤à¤à¤ à¤¨ - Hindi version of .ORG.
- .à¤à¤¾à¤°à¤¤ - Devanagari version of .IN.
- .à¦à¦¾à¦°à¦¤ - Bengali version of .IN.
- .à®à®¨à¯à®¤à®¿à®¯à®¾ - Tamil version of .IN.
- .à°à°¾à°°à°¤à± - Telugu version of .IN.
- .à¨à¨¾à¨°à¨¤ - Punjabi (Gurumukhi) version of .IN.
- .àªàª¾àª°àª¤ - Gujarati version of .IN.
- .Ø¨Ú¾Ø§Ø±Øª - Urdu version of .IN.
- .SHIKSHA - "Shiksha" is is a versatile word used in the Hindi language that references education, learning, school, training, or teaching, and can easily be related to any field of study. See more education TLDs.
- .DESI - "Desi" is derived from Sanskrit and refers to the culture, people and products originating from the Indian sub-continent (India,Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka). See more regional TLDs.
See our full list of TLDs that we support.
We also have many other TLDs that support domain names in Hindi. Check out our IDN page to see the languages supported by our TLDs.