Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
domain help
8/17/2007 14:28
i am try to write www.stractic.net/quizz.html and the web page not work !! i am try whit the ip to the server ex:100.100.100.100/quizz.html the webpage work fine !!!

anyone have idea ?
thanks

si quelqu'un est capable de parler francais ce me serais utile

merci
Reply Quote
Posted By hekler
8/17/2007 15:49
Simple - Domain name not resolving.

If using the IP address and it is working, this tell tells you that the server is fine. That leaves just the various parts of the DNS system.

How long since you changed the nameservers for the domain. If it was only recently it will take time to propergate throughout the web. If you have not changed the nameservers recently (last 1-2 days)then this is not your problem. That leaves the DNS record.

Having checked the DNS record for www.stractic.net - it points to DynaDot.

Are you hosting the domain at DynaDot or are you hosting it else where? If you are not hosting at DynaDot then your DNS is set up wrong.
Reply Quote
8/17/2007 17:54
it work  when I put just the only the domain
do not go if I put www.stractic.net/quizz.html
i see my indext.html whit this
Reply Quote
8/17/2007 18:10
Your domain is currently using Dynadot forwarding. And you are forwarding to an IP address. Using the Dynadot DNS name server option with that IP address may work. Or if you have name servers for your domain, you could enter those.
Reply Quote