Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Issues with accounting
6/11/2008 07:55
Issues with accounting

It seems that Dynadot charges twice for the same transaction, especially when the money is in escrow.

Is there a way for me see the list of transactions?
Domainsite, enom, even GoDaddy provide more transparancy
Reply Quote
Posted By kam
6/11/2008 10:44
I had ask for the same thing since Sep 2007

http://www.dynadot.com/resource/forums/f0-customer-feedback/suggestion-add-transaction-log-1110.html
Reply Quote
6/11/2008 17:08
I don't know which specific domain you are referring to, so I can't give a more detailed answer.  However, I do know that you placed two orders for the same domain name.  Our system credited you back the payment for the second order (in the specific case I am referring too).  

To view a log of your past orders, follow these steps:

How do I view a log of my past orders?

To view a log of your past orders, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "Payments" from the left-side menu bar.
  3. Click "Order Log" on the right.

Here you will see a list of orders you have made with your Dynadot account. To view an order's details, look under the "Items" column and click on the link that corresponds to the order you wish to view. You will find the order details along with the option to generate an invoice or receipt that will load a printer-friendly page for you to print or save.

The order log will show you order details, but we also have a payment log that will show you payment details. The payment log is a great place to keep track of your yearly spending with us, especially if you are a bulk ($500/year spending qualification) or super bulk customer ($5,000/year spending qualification).

Take advantage of our special offer available to EVERYONE!

For a limited time, we're running a sale where ALL customers can enjoy our super bulk pricing on almost every domain extension. Offer ends June 30, 2024, 23:59 UTC.

From Help Section: Account & Domain Management > How do I view a log of my past orders?
Reply Quote