Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
Where can I print out an order receipt or invoice?
Need a receipt or invoice for your domain or website purchase with Dynadot? No problem! You can easily print one out right from your Dynadot account. To print out an order receipt, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Order Log" from the "My Info" menu.
- Choose your date range and press the "Show Order Log" button.
- If you would like to add any customizations, please click on "Customize invoice labels" and enter them, then
- Click on the order link whose receipt you need under the "Items" column.
- A page will open up with more details about that particular order.
- At the top of the page, you can use the "Print View" link to generate a more printer-friendly invoice for the order.
- Enter any customizations you may want, then press the "Generate Invoice" button.
- Use the print option in your web browser to print out your receipt.
NOTE: To add customizations you have two methods:
- While in your order log, click on "Customize invoice labels"
- From your account, go to My Info, then Account Info, scroll down to Invoice Customization and enter your name and label there.