Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Will Dynadot be adding any of these new gTLDs to their list shortly?
3/31/2013 20:18
My understanding is ICANN is going through a milestone step in their gTLD of which they want to release.

My question is, will Dynadot be looking forward to having any of them available here?

Here is a link I found in yahoo-search.

http://www.newgtldsite.com/sort-categorically/
Reply Quote
2/1/2014 19:58
I am getting emails saying, 'time is now to register .today domains'.

I would really like to register some of my domains in the .today gTLD.

I hereby repeat my request to Dynadot to expand into these new gTLDS, or at least the .today ones please.
Reply Quote
2/2/2014 17:17
Thanks!  We should have .today in about 2 weeks.  Maybe sooner.  :D
Reply Quote
2/4/2014 17:29
Today I went to register some domains, in my favorite of .com and .mobi too and I noticed something.

After doing the advanced search, down the bottom I got seven new gTLDS in the list.  .bike .clothing .guru .holdings .plumbing .singles and .ventures

At $150 each, they are a tad too expensive right now, but there is three in that list I do like so one day.

The only issue I found was, the checkbox list had overflowed into the account information on the right hand side of the screen.

Also, I would really ask that the checkboxes be grouped with headings, in at least two groups being generic and country-code ones.

While I am here on the issue of these checkboxes, I will repeat an earlier request to have them custom set.  Where I am always keen to register a name in a selected list of gTLDs, I can get it automatically set to do my choice of gTLDs each time by default.
Reply Quote
2/5/2014 17:46
Thank you  :)  We've let the design team know.
Reply Quote
2/28/2014 18:20
Any news on new gTLDs being launched.

Today I got news of two being launched.  Now I regret deleting the email too quickly as I have no forgotten which.

Am sure .club was one of the two.

Also, where would I read about news of when Dynadot are launching a new TLD so I can keep up with what Dynadot now has?
Reply Quote
3/2/2014 17:34
We have a full list of the Donuts release dates here:

https://www.dynadot.com/community/blog/2014/01/donuts-early-access-general-availability-new-tlds.html

.CA was jsut launched as well.  :)

Our blog is probably the best way to keep abreast of all the releases.  Aside from the newsletter, that is.
Reply Quote
3/2/2014 17:35
You can also check our TLD list here

https://www.dynadot.com/domain/tlds.html
Reply Quote
3/11/2014 02:30
The list you provided, the user needs to have a choice of different listing order options such as,

++Sorted by TLD-Alphabetically.

++Perhaps the option of being sorted by length?

++Select all ccTLDs without secondary TLDs, to provide me with a simple list of all the different countries you cater for.

++Able to select open access gTLDs

++Able to select semi-restricted TLDs such as .xxx where you need to be registered with the provider, or you need to conform in a certain way.
Reply Quote
3/13/2014 12:20
Those are good suggestions, thank you.  We'll see if we can work them in.
Reply Quote
4/13/2014 00:48
Just wish to remind Dynadot, that it is very important to do two things in the 'Advanced search' option for domain names.

Firstly, is the issue of how the current list invades the area for the right hand column, to the point you do not know which box you are clicking on.

Also, the need to check so many items when I seek to search for a list of gTLDs, is tedious.  Perhaps a button to 'select all' would be an option.

There have been other wish-list items I have posted above, but they are not really important as the above two points are.

While I am here, I would like to suggest an idea.
++ I want to work out which name I want for a business, and I want to make sure it is available across my whole selection of gTLDs
++ I have different choices of names, and want to check which one of them has the best range of gTLDS available for that name

It would be handy if there can be a search done across many names, across the same set range of gTLDs, and just respond with how many gTLDs in that list are available for each of those names.
Reply Quote