Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Revenue Parking
9/17/2007 10:11
Are the revenue funds running late this month or did we just forget?
Reply Quote
Posted By martin
10/14/2007 11:47
I don't agree with your dramatic point of view. Parking revenue has nothing to do with domain registration although it's the same company. I know this issue isn't good for trust but I hope they can solve it soon.

Dynadot staff: Why don't you give us our credits without the lastest stats? I prefer to loose one day of earnings and receive my credits now.
Reply Quote
10/14/2007 15:35
Martin your 2nd point is valid
Reply Quote
10/15/2007 07:03
I am brand new to Dynadot so correct me if I am wrong, but from what I have read parking here is still a new feature and just seems like icing on the cake for what is otherwise a great registrar.  

To be honest I wouldn't care if I never got any parking revenue from Dynadot.  Parking revenue is not why I joined them.  What is important to me is Dynadot's great prices, clean interface, fast response times, the grace period for new domains, and the parking STATS.

Tell me how many people visited the new sites during the grace period, and maybe where they came from and what they clicked, and I am good.  I'll keep the sites that were visited, park them elsewhere to make the real money, drop the sites that weren't visited, and move on.

That's my plan anyway.   Like I said, if Dynadot wants to throw money at me while I am testing a new site for a few days, that's icing.  Heck, I may even leave the sites permanently parked here someday if the system ever gets ironed out and the money is competitive.

But for now though it seems like Dynadot, in attempting to provide it users with another great feature, parking, is hurting it's very reputation because that new feature is hitting some snags.

[This post has been edited by tony_warwick_us on Oct 15, 2007 8:08am.]
Reply Quote