Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Revenue Parking
9/17/2007 10:11
Are the revenue funds running late this month or did we just forget?
Reply Quote
10/8/2007 04:37
Really Intresting???????

Dear Dynadot Staff, Please respond to this ?
Reply Quote
10/8/2007 18:34
That is not why you haven't received the account credits yet. We just need some updated statistics from our ad parking provider so we can credit your accounts for the correct amounts. Our ad parking provider said we would have the updated numbers last week, but we didn't get them. They have assured us that they are going to do all they can do to get the numbers to us this week. We are very sorry for this long delay.
Reply Quote
Posted By hekler
10/9/2007 04:09
This Saturday Sept revenue is due - how likely is that seeing that August has not arrived as yet. A number of parkers (us among them) have headed else where. We did do $500 a month - now so far this month under $10. Why - trust is a 2 way street and we are not seeing it.

I do feel you (DynaDot) have 2 choices - get a serious partner or just stop doing it. Currently you are doing so much harm to yourselves some people talk about DynaDot in the same breath as they talk about RegisterFly. Not good guys. The damage currently being done due to of lacking trust is great
Reply Quote
10/10/2007 06:23
And the next excuse will be...........................?
Reply Quote
10/10/2007 06:40
Dynadot is what is definition of TRUST?
Reply Quote
Posted By mellie
10/11/2007 14:43
Nothing official as yet on when August is to be paid?????

[This post has been edited by mellie on Oct 11, 2007 2:44pm.]
Reply Quote
10/12/2007 11:29
I am beginning to believe that it will be later then sooner. Each deadline has come and gone. I have switched our domains to another parking provider because of this situation.
Reply Quote
10/12/2007 18:18
We reckon it is just a rort now. August amounts should have been paid a month ago and and September's today. Seen this before. Usually the start of the end.
Reply Quote
Posted By hekler
10/13/2007 16:04
[quoting DynaDot] Starting midnight Oct 15 EST, the price of COM, NET, ORG, INFO, and BIZ domains is going from $7.99 to $8.99. To save money, we recommend you renew your domains at the current price before Oct 15. [End quote]

Now what would be nice is that DynaDot paid the revenue money for the last 2 month so we could renew domains at the old price seeing it is the only way we can use these funds.

How about it DynaDot???????????????????
Or can we have the latest excuse....................
Reply Quote
10/14/2007 10:19
yes i agree. we need this revenue befor 15 oct to use with our domains.

i am going to shift all my domains to some one else maybe godaddy. dynadot is becoming registerfly
Reply Quote