Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Revenue Parking
9/17/2007 10:11
Are the revenue funds running late this month or did we just forget?
Reply Quote
Posted By hekler
9/27/2007 02:23
Do not hold your breath. We actually think it is an attempt to move from 2 weeks after to 6 weeks after the end of the month earned. We further feel it is wrong for DynaDot and it's upstream partner to accept payments that are not being passed on.

[This post has been edited by hekler on Sep 27, 2007 2:25am.]
Reply Quote
9/27/2007 16:00
We are starting to get some updated numbers from our ad parking affiliate. Hopefully we will get the rest of the numbers soon, then we will be able to credit your accounts.
Reply Quote
10/1/2007 14:47
I have no issues overall with any services so far here at Dynadot, but this is starting to take a bit longer than it should. All previous months have been great, but this particular months revenue sharing is taking way to long. I am going to have to move many of my domains to a different revenue sharing system if this is going to be an on going issue.
Reply Quote
Posted By hekler
10/1/2007 19:04
Something stinks very bad in Denmark about this!
Reply Quote
10/2/2007 03:40
Is it not getting VERY VERY late?
Reply Quote
10/2/2007 10:32
Our ad parking affiliate said the updated numbers are coming this week. So we should be able to credit your accounts before the end of this week. We will do all we can to ensure it doesn't take this long in the future. We are very sorry for this inconvenience.
Reply Quote
10/5/2007 17:39
And another deadline goes on by
Reply Quote
Posted By martin
10/6/2007 14:24
I know you are working on this but please do something else guys. Thanks.
Reply Quote
10/6/2007 18:33
Honestly I have never seen this happen before anywhere. You should either get a new partner or get a new partner because there is no reason for this to happen. It only serves to upset your long standing and loyal customers and your new ones as well.
Reply Quote
Posted By mellie
10/7/2007 04:45
Nearly one month behind - unbelievable - someone paid for the hardware upgrade
Reply Quote