Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
Do you have a Payout Policy?
Yes, we provide payouts for account credit with the following conditions:
- Please request a refund to the original payment method if the order is still eligible for a refund.
- There is a 5% fee on account credit that is paid out to cover costs associated with the transaction.
- The minimum payout amount in USD that can be requested is $100 USD.
- The minimum payout amount in CNY that can request is 700 yuan.
- Payouts are made via PayPal to the email that you specify. Payouts via Alipay are available for account credit in CNY and are made to the account associated with the email or phone number that you specify. Payouts by check are also available for account credit in USD.
- Because PayPal charges extra fees to payout International accounts, there may be an additional cost for payouts under $500 USD. Requesting a payout of less than $500 USD can result in additional fees.
- You may be required to verify account details.
- Updating your account information will trigger a month long waiting period.
- Payout requests can be denied if we are unable to verify the account holder, fraudulent activity has been identified, or is suspected in connection with the account making the request.
- First time payout orders will take longer, it can take a minimum of seven to ten business days to complete.
- Subsequent payout orders can take two to five business days to complete.
NOTE: Dynadot is not responsible for any additional fees that may be charged by PayPal. Accounts must be active for at least 6 months if you are requesting a payout.