How do I create a trade order for a .BE domain?
A trade order can be used to update your registrant information for your .BE domain. This cannot be updated from within your Dynadot account, though your trade order can be started from within your Dynadot account. To create a trade order, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Click on the domain you want to trade (should be a blue link).
- Under the "BE Trade" section, fill out the provided form.
- Click on the "Create Trade" button to save your changes.
The cost to process your trade order is the same as it is to register a .BE domain. Once processed, a new registration period will begin (basically your domain is renewed), which means your expiration date will change to reflect when the domain was traded and your domain would expire one year from that date.
At this time, we can only trade domains that are already registered at Dynadot and are more than 2 weeks from expiring.