Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
Why do I have to enter a "Registrant" for .BE domains?
DNS.be, the central registry for .BE, requires that a registrant is set when a domain is registered. During checkout, you'll be asked to specify a registrant name; setting a registrant organization is optional. This registrant information cannot be changed later through the Dynadot control panel. Instead, you have to create a trade order to change the registrant. A trade order costs the same as registering the domain itself. However, it does renew the domain for another year.
To place a trade order, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Click on the domain name you want to trade (should be a blue link).
- Under the "BE Trade" section, fill out the provided form.
- Click on the "Create Trade" button to save your changes.
Still Require Assistance?
Check out our resources