Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set my text to one of my header settings in your Website Builder?
Our Website Builder allows you to set 3 different headers to use within your website's content (this is different from your website's main header). To set text to use one of your headers, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Go to the page with the text you want to set to a certain header.
- Click in the text box and highlight the text you want to set to a header.
- A text editor will show above the text box. On the right side of the text box, you will probably see "Normal" selected as your paragraph setting. Click on this and select the header you want from the drop down.
- Your text should now match your settings for that header.
- Click "Save" at the top of the page to save your changes.