Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I change the font, color, and size of my website's title and subtitle in your Website Builder?
To change the font, size, color, and more of your website title and subtitle text in our Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Design" icon (the one that looks like a paint brush) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Under the "Header" section of our style editor, you'll see "Header Font" and "Subline Font." Click on the one you'd like to change.
- The editor for the both the header title and subline allow you to change the text color, font, size, weight (light, normal, bold), style (normal, italic, oblique), letter spacing, and allow you to easily "transform" your text into all uppercase, all lowercase, and all first letter capitalization.
- You should see your header title and subtitle text change as you select different options, allowing you to see how everything looks.
- To save your changes, simply click out of the editor and then click "Save" at the top of the page.