How do I change the font, color, and size of my website's title and subtitle in your Website Builder?
To change the font, size, color, and more of your website title and subtitle text in our Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Click on the "Website Builder" tab on the main menu.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Design" icon (the one that looks like a paint brush) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Under the "Header" section of our style editor, you'll see "Site Title" and "Site Subtitle." Click on the one you'd like to change.
- The editor for the both the title and subtitle allow you to change the text color, font, size, weight (light, normal, bold), style (normal, italic, oblique), letter spacing, and allow you to easily "transform" your text into all uppercase, all lowercase, and all first letter capitalization.
- You should see your title and subtitle text change as you select different options, allowing you to see how everything looks.
- To save your changes, simply click out of the editor and then click "Save" at the top of the page.