How do I change the font, color, and size for the headers in my website's content section in your website builder?
Our Website Builder allows you to set 3 different headers to use within your website's content (this is different from your website's main header). To change the font, size, color, and more of your website's content headers, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Design" icon (the one that looks like a paint brush) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Under the "Content" section of our style editor, click on "Header 1," "Header 2," or "Header 3."
- The text editor for each header allows you to set a color, font, size, weight (light, normal, bold), style (normal, italic, oblique), letter spacing, and allow you to easily "transform" your header into all uppercase, all lowercase, and all first letter capitalization.
- If you have any text set to the header you are changing, you will be able to see your changes as you make them.
- To save your changes, simply click out of the editor and then click "Save" at the top of the page.
Please note that is best practice to set Header 1 as the largest font size, Header 2 middle, and Header 3 as the smallest font size.