How do I set up DNSSEC?
To use the Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC), please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Set your name servers.
- After setting your name servers, select "My Domains" then "Manage Domains" from the left-side menu bar.
- Under the domain name column, click on your domain name (which should be a link). This will load your domain's setting page.
- Find the "DNSSEC" section. (You may need to scroll down). It should indicate "Not Set." Click on it.
- To add a new DNSSEC record, select the top section, "Set a DNSSEC Record". Enter your DNSSEC values in the provided text boxes, then click the "Set DNSSEC Record" button to save your changes.
- If you already have existing DNSSEC record(s) for another domain and would like to re-use them, select the bottom section, "Use existing DNSSEC Records". Choose the DNSSEC record from the drop-down menu (you can choose up to 3 different DNSSEC records), then click the "Set DNSSEC Records" button to save your changes.