How do I set up DNSSEC?
To use the Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC), please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Set your name servers.
- After setting your name servers, select "Manage Domains" from the "My Domains" drop-down menu.
- Under the domain name column, click on your domain name (which should be a link). This should load your domain's setting page.
- Find the "DNSSEC" section. It should indicate "Not Set." Click on it.
- To add new DNSSEC record, look at Option 1. Enter your DNSSEC values in the provided text boxes, and then click the "Set DNSSEC Record" button to save your changes. If you have already entered the DNSSEC record for another domain and would like to re-use them, look at Option 2. Choose the DNSSEC record from the drop down menus (you can choose up to 3 different DNSSEC records), and then click the "Set DNSSEC Records" button to save your changes.