Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set up DNSSEC?
To use the Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC), please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Set your name servers.
- After setting your name servers, select "My Domains" then "Manage Domains" from the left-side menu bar.
- Under the domain name column, click on your domain name (which should be a link). This will load your domain's setting page.
- Find the "DNSSEC" section. (You may need to scroll down). It should indicate "Not Set." Click on it.
- To add a new DNSSEC record, select the top section, "Set a DNSSEC Record". Enter your DNSSEC values in the provided text boxes, then click the "Set DNSSEC Record" button to save your changes.
- If you already have existing DNSSEC record(s) for another domain and would like to re-use them, select the bottom section, "Use existing DNSSEC Records". Choose the DNSSEC record from the drop-down menu (you can choose up to 3 different DNSSEC records), then click the "Set DNSSEC Records" button to save your changes.