Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I renew my domain?
If you don't renew your domain, you risk losing it! To renew your domain, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you want to renew and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "Renew" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- The selected domain(s) will be added to your shopping cart along with any domain privacy that you have with them.
- Press the "Shopping Cart" icon at the top and follow the "Check Out" buttons to submit your order.
You can also renew your domain for multiple years.
If your domain has already expired, you may still be able to renew it during its grace renewal period. You can see how much time each domain extension offers for grace renewal on our TLD page. Please note that renewing your domain during its grace renewal period will be at the same price as a regular renewal (you can also see our renewal prices on our TLD page) until the last 10 days, during which Dynadot charges a $10 late-renewal fee.
Don't want to forget about your domain renewals? Learn how to set up auto-renew for your domains and our system will take care of the renewal for you!
If your domain is past its renewal grace period, you may still be able to restore your domain; however, this will be at a higher cost than a regular renewal.
Find out more about the domain lifecycle.
New to Dynadot?
Use our domain suggestion tool to generate quality domain names that are available for registration.
Check out our domain market to buy, sell, or bid on currently registered domains.