Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I remove or customize the footer message "Powered by Dynadot" from my website on your website builder?
The footer message "Powered by Dynadot" cannot be removed if you are using the free version of our Website Builder. If you want to remove it or create a custom footer, you can upgrade to our Pro plan ($5/month) or our Business plan ($15/month).
Once you have upgraded your plan, please follow these steps to customize or remove your footer:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Websites" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to edit.
- Click on the "Settings" icon on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on the "General" tab.
- Enter your custom footer message under the "Footer Message" section.
- You can also choose to remove the footer altogether by removing the check next to "Show Footer Message."
- Click on the "Save Settings" button to save your changes.
Learn how to set the background of your footer or change the font, color, size, and more of your footer text.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.