How do I remove or customize the footer message "Powered by Dynadot" from my website on your website builder?
The footer message "Powered by Dynadot" cannot be removed if you are using the free version of our Website Builder. If you want to remove it or create a custom footer, you can upgrade to our Pro plan ($5/month) or our Business plan ($15/month).
Once you have upgraded your plan, please follow these steps to customize or remove your footer:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Websites" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to edit.
- Click on the "Settings" icon on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on the "General" tab.
- Enter your custom footer message under the "Footer Message" section.
- You can also choose to remove the footer altogether by removing the check next to "Show Footer Message."
- Click on the "Save Settings" button to save your changes.