How do I change the font, color, and size of my website's footer in your Website Builder?
The footer message "Powered by Dynadot" cannot be edited or removed if you are using the free version of our Website Builder. If you want to edit your footer in any way, you can upgrade to our Pro plan ($5/month) or our Business plan ($15/month). To change the font, size, color, and more of your website's footer text, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Design" icon (the one that looks like a paint brush) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Under the "Footer" section of our style editor, click on "Text."
- The text editor for your website's footer will pop up giving you the following options: color, font, size, weight (light, normal, bold), style (normal, italic, oblique), letter spacing, and allow you to easily "transform" your text into all uppercase, all lowercase, and all first letter capitalization.
- You should see your changes show as you make them.
- To save your changes, simply click out of the editor and then click "Save" at the top of the page.