Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I change my default comment settings for all of my Website Builder blog posts?
Our Website Builder blog offers you the option to turn comments on or off within each post as well as the ability to choose on or off as your default setting for all posts. To set your default, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on your main "Blog" page.
- Click on the "Blog Settings" button at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to where it says "Comment default" and choose "on" or "off" from the drop down menu.
- Click "Save" at the top of the page to save your changes.
By default, the comments are set to "on" when you create a new blog page.